Your Wellness Professional Success Blueprint – A Step-by-Step Growth Model – Your 18-Week Health and Therapy Business Course
As a Wellness Entrepreneur, EFT Practitioner, Complementary Therapist, or Self-Employed Solo-preneur, Do you ever find yourself:
- Without paying clients or low-paying clients and just can’t figure out how to get better paying work?
- Overwhelmed about the administrative part or confused about the technology?
- Working harder and harder to make ends meet?
- Not sure how to position yourself?
- Wanting to write a book but getting stuck somewhere along the line?
- Lack of credibility from the medical community?
- Not sure what you really want or how quickly you can get it?
If you said “Yes” to any of the above, then this is your opportunity to find out from experts who have been there themselves.
We had 18 weekly live calls addressing real therapy business issues from real people just like you. Now you can listen to all of them in your own time, with Handouts to fill in, email support to help you with any questions, and a total of 28 modules!
Two ordinary people just like you who share the secrets of their success… For a small investment, you can enjoy the full 18 weeks by purchasing your whole program here:
Add to Cart
You can take the easy way and buy the whole program, worth $450, for ONLY $197!
You get 18 classes to attend in your own time, with Mentoring and EFT support, the whole works, as soon as possible after the recorded class, plus extra booster modules just for you, for a special one-off introductory price of $197. Examples of module content, comprising of both MP3 and clearly laid-out worksheet(s) for the particular module subject-matter, include:
- Pricing – How to work it out for business stability and success.
- What realistically works for your business and how to go about making it happen.
- Time-management is just a phrase; any professional in your field needs to know how to structure their time, day-by-day and hour-by-hour. We show you how to do this for your particular business.
- How to find your niche.
- How to overcome client objections to going ahead with you.
- How to get clients using Enrolment vs Sales, step-by-step.
- Creating your Strategic Business Plan.
- Creating your Annual Planning.
- The ADEPT© Steps.
- How to do your 90-Day Marketing Plan.
- How to construct your Weekly to-do list for your business success.
- Creating Services and Packages for your particular business.
- How to go about creating opportunities, from our own experiences of doing just that.
- How to partner up with others for increased clients coming your way.
- Constructing your Productive Process Flow.
- Problem-Solving How-to.
- Monthly Cash Flow.
- Steps of Negotiations.
- How you can double your income in less than a year.
Guaranteed for 60 days, a no questions-asked 60-day money-back guarantee, so you take no risk whatsoever
“I got two one to one clients and 3 corporate clients by only applying One of the modules in my Wellness Professional Success Blueprint course.” Sylvester. Delighted to hear that, Sylvester; such an amazing feeling when you said it – Well done! 🙂
Buy Your Wellness Professional Success Blueprint – A Step-by-Step Growth Model Here:
“Busy doing the course… LOVING the first session” – MB
Add to Cart
Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions… Please note that any advice given here is not a substitute for any appropriate medical care, and you are advised to consult with a medical practitioner before embarking on this or any other complementary or alternative modality. EFT practitioners agree to take full responsibility for the use of any EFT scripts or guides provided. You are advised not to use EFT if you have psychosis, for your optimal health and safety. Any payment for any session or course of tapping is non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise specified. Whilst EFT or Tapping has helped many people for self-development, we cannot promise that it can help with your own. Our use of systems that are trademarked or have a registered trademark represents our views and not necessarily those of the trademark owners.